Monday, September 13, 2004

Wolf Krakowski


Wolf contacted YidishMusic some time ago. I ask him to tell me what kind of music he does. That was because I have never heard to Wolf. The music names are inspired, but how does it sounds? Kamea Media (his label) then, send me the CD. It is wonderfull how one can sing about Geulah, about our deepest jewish feelings, in a jazz Beatles mood. That is realy nice to hear, mainly for those that miss the good music of the 60's and 70's. I feel some pieces recall in some way "The house of the rising sun", big parade selected in the 60/70's. I like very much this kind of combination. And worth visiting Kamea site to know more about Wolf himself (he has now a new CD) and other fine artists of the jewish scenery. This is indeed YidishMusic's choice collection!
Click here to visit his site and know more
Return to YidishMusic's site

YidishMusic's Supporters Member